I chose this image because this is probably the most relaxed I have ever seen chefs look!
To conclude the week-long intro to Love Letters to Chefs, I turn the spotlight on you. What are the specific challenges related to work-life balance that you would like more instruction on? Is it:
- Dealing with the stress of the kitchen after your shift
- Keeping burnout at bay
- Lack of fitness or difficulties managing physical/mental health issues
- Feeling disconnected from those that matter to you
- Being unable to nourish yourself well
- Getting all your ‘life admin’ done during your free time
- Losing your sense of purpose
- Something else?
I invite you to comment below or email instead. Please do not hesitate, because by sharing your own requests, you are also helping many others on this platform.
Thank you, chefs!